No one plans to be involved in an accident but they happen every day. Negligence causes injuries to people in a number of ways, including,
- A slip and fall in a supermarket parking lot,
- A traffic accident,
- Being struck by a vehicle while riding a bicycle or motorcycle, or
- Being injured during a crime in an area that should’ve been better lit and secured.
If you’ve suffered an injury, the person or business who injured you or their insurance company may offer you a settlement. It’s not a good idea to quickly accept their offer without first consulting an attorney.
- Insurance companies and their insureds are not looking after your interests. They want to settle as quickly and as cheaply as possible.
- What you think may be a simple case may actually be legally complicated, and there may be more potential defendants than you realize.
- Handling a personal injury case yourself may result in you losing your legal rights, and a settlement for far less than what your case is worth.
There are many benefits to retaining The Bloom Firm for your personal injury case. We will,
- Investigate what happened,
- Deal with the insurance companies and handle all the legal proceedings,
- Retain any expert witnesses for your case, and
- Make sure you obtain proper medical care.
This will allow you to focus on recovering from your injuries, getting back to work, and supporting your family.
Statutes of limitation apply to personal injury cases. If you delay too long and don’t file legal claims in time, you risk losing your rights to claim compensation for your injuries. Contact The Bloom Firm today so we can talk about what happened and how to best protect your rights.